EXPOSED!! My Father Planned To Sacrifice Me For Money Ritual – Boy Narrates Ordeal


An 11-year-old boy has told the Mapo Customary Court sitting in Ibadan, Oyo State that his father, Raufu AbdulhAkeemon, wanted to sacrifice him for money rituals.
The boy revealed this on Wednesday when he testified in a divorce proceeding brought by his mother, Sekina, who urged the court to dissolve her 12-year-old marriage to AbdulHakeem for alleged attempt to sacrifice their child for money ritual.

The mother who narrated how it all happened told the court that: “Your honour after Abdulhakeem forcefully drove me from his home more than a year ago, I came across our 11-year-old child with multiple razor-blade mutilations all over his body.

According to the mother, the boy told her that, Abdulhakeem took him to a ritualist who compelled him to carry some sacrificial objects at dawn after designing his body parts with razor mutilation. The boy told me that his father had claimed the ritual had to prevent him from stealing.
“Your honour, the fundamental questions at this point is that Abdulhakeem is an Alfa with strong Islamic background, what is his association with a herbalist?
“I take exception to that unlawful action by the respondent in making a child at that tender age to undergo such a midnight deadly exercise.

“The excuse he gave my child was mere to hide the truth. He has simply gone to use my child to commence a money ritual. He no longer deserves to be trusted with anyone.
“I have all along been responsible for the welfare of the children and I want to have custody of all of them because he might use all of them for money ritual,” added.

The boy said, “What my mother said is true and correct,” while the father denied the allegation.
The President of the court, Ademola Odunade, ordered the respondent to produce the ritualist in court in the next sitting to ascertain the veracity of the claim.
He reserved judgment till September 28.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.